Unemployment and Workers Compensation for Wyoming Corporations

When you start a corporation in Wyoming and intend to hire employees, you will need to apply for both Unemployment Insurance and Workers’ Safety and Compensation.

Unemployment Insurance can be accessed by employees who lose their job. Workers’ Safety and Compensation aids employees who are injured while at work.

In Wyoming, you can file a Joint Business Registration Form with the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services and register for both programs at once.

The completed form must be mailed to:

Unemployment Tax
Employer Services
PO Box 2760
Casper, WY 82602-2760

Processing of the form will not begin until a signed, paper application is received. If the form is incomplete, it will be returned. For a Wyoming corporation, an officer who is authorized to sign on behalf of the corporation must sign the application.