How to File an Address Update for a Wyoming Corporation

If you change your Wyoming corporation’s principal address or mailing address, you need to file the change with the Secretary of State (you can also make the change by filing an amendment to your articles of incorporation).

Your corporation’s principal address is the physical location of your main businesses office where you keep your financial books and corporate records. Your mailing address should be an address, either postal or physical, where your company reliably retrieves mail on a regular basis.

To change either address, you can file an Update Form. The form should be filled out, signed and mailed to the Wyoming Secretary of State.

Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office
200 W 24th St Ste 110
Cheyenne, WY 82002

You will need to include the name of your corporation and your company’s state ID number (if you’ve forgotten your ID number, it can be found by conducting a business name search).

There is a $50 filing fee.